27 August 2013

Wonderful Weekend

Wow, I'm still exhausted. I think I didn't do that much talking in the last years than I did since Saturday evening. The people that came to my show were so interested in how these quilts were made and how I get my ideas that I was simply stunned.
So here are the pictures of my "oeuvres"  on the wall. The picture was taken without audience so the quilts can be seen. Larger pictures are over at http://brighidsquilts.blogspot.de/
This was the first time I had the chance to show my quilts publicly and I'm overwhelmed. I even have the chance to show them here in my home village in a surrounding of old roman ruines plus an option of going to a small town in Alsace. And (which is very flattering) I got the request of doing another fabric portrait. Now I'm waiting for a picture. What a year!







2 comments:

  1. congratulations on your one woman show, it looks lovely and will have a closer look at the quilts on your blog

    ReplyDelete