02 March 2012

TAST 2012

Time to post my TAST 2012 samples - it's so much fun and I learn a lot. Most of the time I can hardly wait for Tuesday - actually I can see what stitch is next Monday night before I go to bed and kind of dream about it :-)


First in line Fly Stitch:








 Buttonhole Stitch:











 Feather Stitch:











Cretan Stitch:

















 Herringbone Stitch:














Left Chevron Stitch:
Right Detached Chain Stitch:








Chain Stitch:












 This is chain stitch and the seven previous stitches  

Couching:


I used a batic fabric for the background and thougt about doing a tree. When I started it the tree took over and this is where it all ended - Tree of wishes.

3 comments:

  1. All your stitch samplers are beautiful and will be a great memory for you on your quilt. i am loving your tree it is just gorgeous. You have achieve a look of sunset on the water behind the tree is is so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do beautiful work. my Karen does photo quilting. you'd have something to talk about. claire

    ReplyDelete